vrijdag 9 augustus 2013

7 more weeks!



7 weeks and a couple of days before our holiday! And hopefully then I can do the same as on the picture above. The last few weeks the whether here has been very nice. Even very hot at some point, but lots of sun. I love it. The summer feeling! Unfortunately the fact that I have to go to work ruins it a bit, but hey, we have the weekends. Speeking of work, I have reached the half year milestone again. Last year this milestone was a focus point for me. As I wasn't feeling sure and comfortable about my work, I insisted of giving it some time before I started judging. These same feelings are here today in this second job. It makes me look back with melancholy to my former job. Eventually I did start to appreciate my former job, but only when I left I think I truly did. You only know what you've got until it's gone, goes the saying. Another cliche which is true. This job is a good way for me to gain more experience and find out what I want to do in life. There are aspects in this and my former job which give me energy and aspects which take energy. The experiences give me the opportunity to learn from them and in a way shape me, so if I have to or want to find a new challenge I can search for one with lots of those things that give me energy. Something I got from reading about job crafting. Enjoy your weekend!

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten