dinsdag 15 oktober 2013

Back again

Hai there! Back again in rainy and cold Holland after a wonderfull holiday! Tried to write a little blogpost from the beautiful Lisboa, but the internet connecties was to slow for me to login over there. Our vacation started of a little rainy over there in Porto, but graduately the weather got better and we were even able to lay on the beach naar the Atlantic Ocean. loved it! But, as all good things come to an end, so idd this holiday. Unfortunatly working life is storting again the day after tommorrow. And to be hoest, it gives me a bit of a stomach ache. What is it with me and jobs? I haven't seemed to have found one in which I am entirely comfortable. Ah well, the next countdown can begin. Only 10 week untill Christmas. And only 30 untill our next Holiday. Yes, even before we went to Portugal, we planned a next trip. Going to somewhere my boyfriend and I have been wanting to go for a while now: New York! (And Some other cities :p)

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten