zondag 17 juli 2016

31 days!

Nope, not a countdown. But my third menstrual cycle. I am really happy with this, because it is nice and spot on the 'regular' time for a cycle. My hair loss however is a disaster. A few weeks ago I went to my practionor and he gave me vitamin pills and minoxidil lotion. My blood work came back just fine and within 'normal' limits. Nice to know, but difficult to find a cause then. A few weeks later however I am having a skin rash which is extremely itchy! It's all over my ears and in my neck. Which are not places I put the lotion on. So it is strange. And it only appeared after two weeks. Maybe I was Alitalia bit overenthousiastic and I put in too much. So now a bit less lotion each aplliciation and a new doctors appointment by the end of the week. Don't notice much difference in hair densityor thickness. But I seem to notice my hair changing as it seems to be more curly. Which I kind off like! But not much less shedding of hairs and no little baby hairs spotted. But then, I am only appling the lotion for 3 weeks now. I do seems to notice some effect from the vitamines to my nails, they seem to become more strong.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten